Welcome to December! This is such a wonderful month, filled with joy, good food, good times with friends, and lots of opportunities to gift family, friends, and coworkers. I decided to put a short gift list of books out here – enjoy! And remember – it is perfectly okay to gift yourself!
- Emma – Her Adventures In New York City. Debi Allen, Archway Publishing, 2021.
- Grand – A Grandparent’s Wisdom for a Happy Life. Charles Johnson, Hanover Square Press, 2020.
- Grandma’s Gardens. Hillary Clinton & Chelsea Clinton, Philomel Books, Illustrated Edition, 2020.
- How To Avoid A Climate Disaster – The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need. Bill Gates, Alfred A. Knopf, 2021.
- Living Your Best Life, According To Nala Cat. Nala Cat, Penguin Books, 2020.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – A Pocketbook Guide To Fulfilling Your Dreams. Deepak Chopra, Amber-Allen Publishing, 1994/2007.
- Zen and the Art of Saving the Planet. Thich Nhat Hanh, Harper One, 2021.
(c) December 2021 Bonnie Cehovet
Reproduction is prohibited without written permission from the author.