It is very important that we realize that as individuals we need to take responsibility for the foundation of our life. We need to look for the tools that will help us grow as individuals, as partners within our local community, and as partners within our global community.
Some of the things to take into consideration in building a solid personal foundation for life are:
- Starting out the day with a short meditation, and a list of what we are thankful for.
- Creating daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Keeping a daily journal.
- Following a healthy diet that spports who you are. (For me, that is a vegetarian diet.)
- Getting exercise in some form on a daily basis.
- Grtting enough sleep.
- Learning to prioritize.
In today’s blog I am going to be referencing a course that I am taking – “Say Yes To Success”, by Debra Poneman. (https://yestosuccess.com/) This is not a promotion for this course, even though it is working well for me. It is simply an example of what is out there, and why it works for me.
I took a series of free sessions that Debra Poneman was offering, which were so good that I jumped at the chance to take her ten-week course. The sessions are presented over Zoom, so I could do them from home. They are of a reasonable length – 90 minutes – and she has downloads that she sends out the day before each session. She covers a multitude of life areas over the course of the ten weeks, including:
- What Is Success – Living In The Light Of Grace
- Harnessing The Infinite Power Of Your Mind
- The Role of Goals And The Power Of Gratitude
- When To Hold On And When To let Go: Learning To Tap Into And Trust Your Intuition
- Creating Flow With Your Time And In Your Environment
- The Magic Of Healing Your Heart
- Opening The Floodgates Of Abundance
- Creating Vibrant Health And Reversing The Aging Process
- YOU Have The Power To Change The World
- Living True Spirituality For Your Ultimate Life (And GRADUATION CELEBRATION)
Poneman has a Facebook page dedicated to this course, where people are encouraged to share their thoughts and experiencesd as we work our way though the sessions. For me, it is a blessing to read about other peoples experiences, to know that I am not alone, and to be able to add my little bit of wisdom to other people’s posts. It takes a village, and this is our village!
This is what is working for me. There are a lot of tools of empowerment out there, within our communities, and on the Internet. Many of them are free. Find what works for you, and put some effort into it. As you move forward with whatever tool you choose to work with, you will feel lighter, more positive, and better able to manifest your visions!
July 2020 Bonnie Cehovet